DELF / DALF Preparation
Language : French as a foreign language
Adults or University students.
Minimum required level
- Help students prepare by reviewing exam methodology which test the 4 skills necessary to communicate in French : listening, speaking, reading and writing ;
- Develop strategies to succeed in the different tests ;
- Improve students' overall linguistic level ;
- Enrich student's vocabulary and socio-cultural knowledge.
The content depends on the student's level and the exam to be taken (DELF B1-B2 / DALF C1-C2).
The programmes offered by the CAREL are taken from the level descriptors of the CERF and the criteria required by the CIEP based on previous tests.
- Improve general linguistic skills ;
- help the student feel comfortable with the exam format (different parts, timing, rating) ;
- practice exercises and mock exams which are corrected and analyzed.
Study material and equipement
- Authentic documents, recordings, DELF/DALF topics ;
- Language laboratory (oral comprehension) ;
- TV studio (gain confidence and learn how to speak while under pressure) ;
- Multimedia workshop (training on authentic audio recording).
- groups of 15 students maximum ;
- from Monday to Friday : 5 hours per day / 25 hours ;
- lenght : 1 week.
- Skills assessment ;
- course certificate.
Optional : DELF and/or DALF exam the following week (recommended).