This programme is not open to absolute beginners (minimum level required: level A2 of the CEFR). Students are divided into groups of equivalent levels (15 per group).
Recommended duration: 2 weeks.
- Monday to Friday (8.30 am to 12.30 pm)
- Lunches, creative workshops (2 pm-4 pm) and sporting activities (4 pm-7 pm) and a trip out on Saturday.
Our training is focussed on:
- An action- and communication-oriented approach (including role playing in the studio).
- Intensive oral work in the digital audio lab.
- A personalised treatment of needs in the multimedia room.
Creative workshops and sporting activities:
Following courses, creative workshops put adolescents in situations of authentic communication in different workshops led by professionals.
Four creative workshops* may be chosen from
- Musical creation,
- Multi-media writing (blogs, photos and videos),
- Board games.
Sporting activities offered in collaboration with licensed sports clubs in Royan, ideally complement the day in both an energetic and relaxing way.
Students can choose from three sporting activities*:
*Workshops and sporting activities are selected for a minimum of one week. Activities cannot be changed during the training periods.